h/t part of the WWNH philosophy
According to Sir Guy from WWNH, thank you is a formal way of thanking someone and you don’t need to be formal with your husband. Also, saying thank you means you really appreciate something he did, but the words don’t do much for him. Thank you is kind of a cold way to show appreciation for a husband. Instead, an admiring look and smile go much farther to express your appreciation.
I think it would be fun to explore some other ways of not saying thank you and using actions instead to express your appreciation.
Instead of Saying Thank You, Try These Instead:
- Give him a kiss on the cheek
- Admiringly fondle his muscles
- Do an act of kindness in return
- Grab him where he likes it
- The admiring look (had to mention it again, I think it’s pretty important)
- Say, “I think that needs to be rewarded later in private”, and make sure to follow up
- Grab his hand and put it on your breast, and smile at him appreciatingly for doing such a nice thing
- Scream with delight at his amazing-ness, ooh and aah galore
- Shove him into a closet and give him an immediate blowjob, then walk away and continue with your housework
So in the future, every time you are prompted to say thank you to your husband, stop and think of something better you can do.
Do you have any other ideas, my husband would probably appreciate it?